White-Glove Moving Services for Residential and Commercial Storage
Everything you need to safely transport high-value items
You invested a substantial amount of resources into your collection — we respect and protect your investment.
Residential Moving Services
Whether you’re moving to an estate or a condo, we can accommodate with professional white–glove service. Displays Fine Art Services employs a team of fine art installation professionals who have handled intricate projects for decades, with a reputation for superior service.
Displays Fine Art Services’ professional art handlers respect your possessions. We carefully load your valuables into company-owned trucks, providing a white-glove experience to ensure that your collection arrives in its original condition.
Depending on your needs, we will:
- Organize your move from start-to-finish
- Assign drivers who are professionally trained art handlers
- Carefully inspect, disassemble, pack, label and unpack all of your items
- Wrap, transfer, install and secure any artwork, statues or rugs
- Transfer, assemble and arrange any furniture to your satisfaction
Commercial Moving Services
Our clients prefer to handle the retail aspects of their businesses while we handle the logistics. We communicate with our clients and their customers to provide seamless dock-to-dock solutions.
Our fleet is equipped to handle the most delicate cargo, from gelatin silver prints to antique furniture. We can transport valuable collections coast-to-coast, eliminating the need for a third party in the process.
Depending on your needs, we will:
- Monitor transports via satellite tracking and in-cab monitoring
- Provide access to know where your cargo is at all times with our integrated GPS tracking
- Use climate controlled trucks
- Supply an escort for the duration of transit
We do not subcontract trucks without your consent.
Our full-time staff maintains over 75,000 square feet of secured storage, including our expansive museum standard climate-controlled storage for fine art and sensitive objects.
Displays Fine Art Services employs a 24-hour security system through an AXA-certified provider. Remote employees monitor all activity in our warehouse around-the-clock, ensuring that your fine art, antiques, and memorabilia are safe at every point of the day.
- Accessibility to vaults, staging areas and viewing rooms limited to pre-designated, screened personnel
- Additional secure rooms with museum-quality lighting for viewing, staging, professional photography, packing or special projects
- Rooms available for large projects
- Fire suppression system, including smoke detectors and heat-activated sprinklers, inspected and certified on a regular basis
- Vertical racks for paintings and works on paper
- Back-up generator to ensure continual operation of security and HVAC systems in case of a power outage or emergency
- Custom-designed inventory control system provides optimal efficiency and security of objects
- An American Association of Museums Standard Facilities Report available upon request
- Designated as an AXA Art Insurance Approved Warehouse
- Insurance available for collections while in storage
- Private vaults available upon request
AXA Approved Warehouse
Request a Quote
Please enter your details in the form below and one of our agents will be in touch to discuss your requirements. We aim to respond to all enquiries within 48 hours. The estimate provided is based on the accuracy of the information submitted, and any revisions will affect pricing.
626 106th Street
Arlington, TX 76011