Displays Fine Art Services is a nationwide fine arts service provider and trusted partner of the nation’s largest museums, government and educational institutions, galleries, and private collectors for transportation, fabrication, installation, conservation, and storage services. Our mission is to provide the best full-service fine arts handling experience by understanding our customers’ needs and providing a world-class team consisting of a Ph.D. logistician, master carpenters, passionate art advocates, skilled artists, and highly trained and educated staff.
Displays Fine Art Services has developed close working relationships and gained the trust of the nation’s top archives and institutions by consistently providing the highest level of service and constantly evaluating methods, best practices, and our customers’ needs.
We are caretakers for the future providing services and solutions that strengthen the art and cultural community. Our talented team and customers collaborate to create enduring experiences while protecting priceless collections.
We demand from ourselves the highest quality of work as we handle irreplaceable pieces of art, antiquities, and memorabilia. We accomplish our goals by maintaining and welcoming ever-evolving practices, state of the art techniques, years of experience, and building lasting relationships.
The Displays Fine Art Services’ Core Values clearly communicate the things we hold most dear and form the very framework of how our business functions.
- Integrity – Respect people as inherently valuable. Form clear, open and honest relationships. Be committed to high ethics.
- Collaboration – Build positive, proactive and loyal teams. Openly communicate. Celebrate individual and team success.
- Accountability – Set clear and reasonable goals. Help others achieve success. Work diligently until the job is done.
- Entrepreneurship – Have a can-do attitude. Seek creative solutions and take initiative. Be innovative and take responsible risks.
- Education – Cultivate leadership at all levels. Be teachable – never stop learning. Strive daily to improve yourself and the company.
Displays Fine Art Services was founded in North Texas in 1995. Starting from a garage and fulfilling small orders for museum displays, we have slowly grown to fulfill expanding client requests and now offer nationwide shuttle and exclusive art handing services. Displays Fine Art Services employs over 50 talented people, working closely with our clients to protect, preserve, and deploy the most cherished objects with a focus on ethical service to artwork and people alike.