Fine Art Storage
We provide custom fine art storage that fits your needs.
Our full-time staff maintains over 75,000 square feet of secured storage, including our expansive museum standard climate-controlled storage for fine art and sensitive objects.
Displays Fine Art Services employs a 24-hour security system through an AXA-certified provider. Remote employees monitor all activity in our warehouse around-the-clock, ensuring that your fine art, antiques, and memorabilia are safe at every point of the day.
- Accessibility to vaults, staging areas and viewing rooms limited to pre-designated, screened personnel
- Additional secure rooms with museum-quality lighting for viewing, staging, professional photography, packing or special projects
- Rooms available for large projects
- Fire suppression system, including smoke detectors and heat-activated sprinklers, inspected and certified on a regular basis
- Vertical racks for paintings and works on paper
- Back-up generator to ensure continual operation of security and HVAC systems in case of a power outage or emergency
- Custom-designed inventory control system provides optimal efficiency and security of objects
- An American Association of Museums Standard Facilities Report available upon request
- Designated as an AXA Art Insurance Approved Warehouse
- Insurance available for collections while in storage
- Private vaults available upon request
AXA Approved Warehouse
Request a Quote
Please enter your details in the form below and one of our agents will be in touch to discuss your requirements. We aim to respond to all enquiries within 48 hours. The estimate provided is based on the accuracy of the information submitted, and any revisions will affect pricing.
626 106th Street
Arlington, TX 76011